Rich in anti-oxidants: What’s best is that champagne is made from red and white grapes, which both contain high levels of resveratrol, an antioxidant that prevents damage to blood vessels, reduces bad cholesterol and prevents blood clots.
Champagne contains resveratrol, a potent antioxidant that acts as a shield against skin damage. You can use this beverage over your face and skin to reap some anti-ageing benefits. Besides, when used as a natural toner, it can help reduce inflammation and redness, thanks to the polyphenols and tartaric acid. In case of oily or acne-prone skin, it can work wonders as the high concentration of antioxidants in it help soak excess oil and sebum, leaving you with a pretty glow.
Here are few benefits of champagne:
- Champagne is an excellent Toner.
- Champagne reduces redness of the skin.
- It helps in fighting oxidative stress.
- It helps in brightening the skin.
- It is also an excellent exfoliator.
- Champagne helps in preventing blood clots.