Terms & conditions
Article 1 - Objet
Article 2 – Identity of the company
30 RUE DE PENTHIEVRE
75008 PARIS 08 France
N° TVA : FR45808902605
Siret/Siren : 80890260500043
Article 3 – Formation of contract and orders
3.2 Characteristics of products
- The buyer's order will be validated and his bank account will be debited for the entire order;
- The buyer will be delivered available products;
- The buyer will be refunded the price of the ordered unavailable products as soon as possible, no more than 30 days after the payment of client.
- With regard to payments made by RINCICA Gift Cards and / or vouchers and / or online credits: upon confirmation of the Order;
- With regard to payments made by the other payment methods accepted on the website in accordance with Article 4.1 below: counting from the sending of the e-mail informing the buyer of the shipment of his Order.
Article 4 – Payment
4.1 Online payment methods
Newangance.com only accepts PayPal payment. The Customer complies with the conditions of use presenting on www.paypal.com. The customer acknowledges and agrees that when he/she pays with Paypal, the amount of his/her payment will be debited from his/her account at the time of the validation of his/her order.
The payment of all purchases must be made at the time of making orders online. The site newangance.com does not accept any down payments. Orders will be paid in EUROS and newangance.com reserves the right to cancel any order or delivery in case of a payment incident.
Newangance.com and RINCICA remain the owner of the ordered product until it is fully paid.
Buyer may use his PayPal account to pay for his Orders on the Site.
4.2 Other Payment methods
4.3 Security in payment transactions
Article 5 – Delivery and reception
5.1 General rules
5.2 Delivery Methods
- Shipment through Colissimo
- Shippment through Colissimo International
5.3 Anomaly, damage, damaged parcel
- Procedure that must be followed when the package is damaged:
- Do not open the package if it appears goods have been damaged in transit. Attention: the opening of the package excludes any responsibilities of La Poste and RINCICA;
- Return unopened parcel to Post office within five working days counting from the date of delivery;
- Indicate the refusal of parcel to RINCICA Customer Service on +33 1 44 07 94 63 (Free service + price of the call from France, or +33 1 44 07 94 63 from abroad);
- Establish a "report of spoliation" in post office;
- Indicate the abnormal situation to the RINCICA Customer Service on +33 1 44 07 94 63 (Free service + price of the call from France, or +33 1 44 07 94 63 from abroad);
- The notification of incidents must be made within 3 working days.
5.4 Delivery duration
- Colissimo de la Poste: 2 to 5 working days
- If the order is shipped Corsica, delivery times are extended 1 or 2 more working days
- Delivery duration to other countries depends on the transporter of their local post offices.
Article 6 – Rights and withdrawal periods
- The services fully executed before the end of the withdrawal period, the execution of which has begun after express prior agreement of the consumer and refusal of customer his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the trader and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods likely to deteriorate or to perish rapidly.
- The supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- The supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other articles.
- Use the original packaging to return the product (s) concerned.
- Send the parcel with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: